Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #11 - International Tea Day




Wow, I can't believe it is the final day of the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  We're going out with a bang as we celebrate International Tea Day!


Here's how I was inspired:



Today's card features the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps -combo/Stamp/Die Coffee or Tea set.  Isn't it beautiful?  I teamed it up with Authentique's Alpine Collection.  See that kraft tea bag?  It's been upcycled from a Starbucks sleeve.


We're so thrilled to have the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store as a returning Super Sponsor!

You'll want to pop over to the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog for more International Tea Day inspiration from the Design Team!


Comments

Kara Lynne said…
This is so pretty, Amy! I love how you combined the papers and dies, and oh is that tea bag darling! Thank you for all you do, Amy, I always look forward to this wonderful hop!
Really a great design and I love those pretty cups.
Billie A said…
cute coffee cups and love the llama on the cup. sweet card.
MariLynn said…
Oh how cute. I love how you have the little tea tag hanging over the edge of the cup.
Sheri Gilson said…
Very sweet card! Love all the cups!
Helen F. said…
LOVE those pretty tea cups, Amy! The tea bag tag is the perfect finishing touch :-)
Fikreta said…
its so very pretty card!
nice tea cups!
happy holidays!🎄🎅⛄
hugs , Fiki
Shelly said…
This is beautiful, Amy! I spy a little llama...heehee. That tea bag is so cute!
Laurel said…
This is beautiful!
Judy1223 said…
Amy, this is so dainty and beautiful! I LOVE the gingham pattern on your tea cup, so pretty!
Sue D said…
Cute. Love the gingham tea cup.
Brenda said…
Amy, I love the your cuppas! Wish I had beauties like that in real life. I'm going to have to check out the Stamp Simply Ribbon store, those stamps and dies are to cute!
DIANA L. said…
Beautiful Amy, I love the stamps and dies on this one and all your others, You did an awesome job with the hop.
CarlavdM said…
Aahhh your are recycling tooo Amy.
Wonderfull card and I love the cup with the lama on it.
Hetty said…
Great cups and a darling lama again!
Lisa said…
omg... beautiful... and the llama... LOVE! And that cup... also on the list. Wonderful card your highness! I'm not worthy...lol!
Pretty, pretty! I love the black plaid! So french country chic! :)