Hero Arts: happy fall





Hello and Happy Saturday!  I'm here with a non-coffee card..what?!  I know, jumping right back into a fall theme though, Washingtonian's love their Fall!

I'm sharing a card that features a couple different Hero Arts sets:


I love the different elements in the Winter Scene stamp set.  That's where the jar, fox and grounding are from.  I masked the jar a smidge so that I could use the Color Layering Fall Trees.  The 'leaves' have been inked up with Ombre' Autumn ink.  That's where the sentiment is from and it has been stamped with Just Rust Shadow Ink.


I inked up the Pop Pattern Stencil with Wet Cement Shadow Ink.   I finished off my card with enamel dots + twine from my stash.  

Close

Comments

Happy Dance said…
Oh this is darling, Amy!! I love this idea of the Fall tree "leaf" globe! And that little fox...adorable! I'm sorry I didn't make more coffee cards, or comment...spent about five days in migraine land, and they hit me hard this time. But it seems they're done for now, and I can get back into the swing! I love this sweet card, and these sets are now on my wish list! Love HA stamps! Get some rest. Bev
Fikreta said…
oh this is so darling card!
love this card!
Helen F. said…
What a pretty Fall card. Love HA winter scene set!
Celeste Goff said…
Beautiful autumn card Amy!
I Card Everyone said…
it captures the color I love about Autumn, amy - orange! oh, the gray is pretty wonderful, too! gorgeous design...
=]
cm said…
You've captured fall beautifully with your fox/tree scene! Love the pops of orange!
Hugs~c
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super fun - that fox is adorable :)
Lisa Petrella said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Amy!!!! Sooooooo fantastic!
Cris G. said…
Beautiful card, love the combination of products and the Winter Scene, too :). Congratulations on another coffee record!
Miriam Prantner said…
How lovely! The scene in the mason jar is just so pretty!
Nora Noll said…
This is adorable. The little scene in the jar is GENIUS!!